- Machines being installed are PLC controlled 21 stations Roll forming with pre punching unit and Post Forming cutting Press for forming n number of profiles including C-Channels, Z-Purlins, Multibeams, equal angles, Lip Channel and various other structures having thickness range from 0.8 mm to 3.2 mm. and heavier sections.
- MIG/Arc Welding.
- Galvanizing of various size of solar structures.
- We supply solar ground mounting structures, comprising aluminum clamps and accessories, solar roof top structures, solar pump structures, solar foundation screws, solar structure erection and installation.
High Tension Towers
- LT/HT/EMV T.L Towers up to 765 KV D/C
- Multi circuit towers up to 400KV
- Switchyard/substation structures upto 400KV including pipe structures.
- Microwave Antenna/Mobile Towers upto 100 meter heights
- Triangular self-supporting and guyed towers.
- Window communication Towers
- Bilby Towers
- Medium wave Radio Masts upto 240 meter.
- Irrigation Gates
- Intake Gates
- Railway Electrification Structures
- High Altitude Huts
- Industrial Structures
- Windmill Towers
- Solar Parlins & Structures
- Fencing Structure
- All Light and Steel Structures
Waste Heat Recovery System
- Power Generation for Cement Industry:
- WHR power generation for long kiln
- Combined power generation with WHR and coal fired boiler
- Pure WHR power generation for pre calcining kiln
- Targets & Benefits of WHR Power Generation Technology :
- Energy Saving and Environmental Protection
- Responding to Govt. Policy on Energy Saving & Environmental Protection
- Tallying with the Requirement of CDM Project
- Redounding to Profitability of Cement Plant
- Configuration of Thermodynamic Systems :
- In accordance with the waste heat distribution of clinker production, by applying the 2ndG WHR power generation technology, medium or sub medium steam parameter can be used for cement plant waste heat recovery system. During the past, the team led by Mr. Tang has successively developed 18 WHR power generation technologies and 32 WHR power generation equipment's, designed almost 100 WHR power plants for cement plants and also technical renovations or new establishments for 9 cement production lines, and completed the start-up and commissioning of cement production lines as well as WHR power plants for 25 cement plants.
|Backed by modern equipment and facilities, We offer comprehensive design consultancy for institutional and office complexes, group housing, educational campuses, transport terminals, hospitals, buildings for the physically disadvantaged, workshops, industrial buildings, recreation centers, convention centers etc.
- Program and Space planning
- Site search and selection
- Pre-design studies and master plan
- Architectural designs for:
- Institutional& Office complex
- Educational campuses
- Airports, Ports, Railway stations including freight complex
- Hospitals & Buildings for the Physically Handicapped
- Study of ground profile and vegetation
- Preservation of important natural elements as rocks, water bodies and trees
- Study of contoured terrain to achieve compatibility between the land mass and building form.
- Integration of water bodies, hard and soft landscaping
Plumbing , Water supply , Sewerage and Storm Water disposal and External develop work. Electrical Services, Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) services,
Fire Fighting & Fire Detection Systems,
Preparation of Specifications, Detailed Estimates and Tender Documents.,
Site Supervision Services
- Pre-design study and space planning
- Detailed working drawings of all interior elements
- Prototype of furniture
- Selection of furnishing, interior elements and works of art
Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
|We provide comprehensive wide range of services like commissioning in new and reintegration of rails, road and rails come road bridges across major-river and gorges, rails over bridges, rails under bridges including viaduct and rails and roads and tunnels. The major activities undertaken are assignment of project need,sitting of location including remote sensing study and land use and topography service, hydraulic design parameter, hydraulic model study for design of protection and river training, geological / geotechnical investigations, preliminary / detailed structure design and proof checking including project scheduling, construction planning tendering along with designers / construction supervisor. The unit is handled by a multi-disciplinary group consisting of transport planner, surveyor, geologist, geotechnical, traffic-experts hydrologist, bridge and structure engineer, quantity surveyors, and economist construction manager and computer professional expert with extensive field experience.|
- Techno-economic feasibility study
- Detailed engineering studies
- Detailed project report
- Detailed design including construction drawings and proof checking
- Tendering and designers/construction supervision.
|We render specialized consultancy, design, execution and project management services covering entire spectrum of Railway electrification covering following broad areas|
- Selection of appropriate electrification system
- Special studies relating to heavy haul freight movement, high speed traction system and sub-.urban system.
- Laying down design philosophy and key design parameters
- Electrification surveys and techno-commercial appraisal of electrification projects
- Detailed design of Overhead contact system and traction power supply covering generic and installation designs.
- Computer aided electrification survey and designs
- Special studies for providing OCS under low headroom bridges, OCS with high contact wire, loading sidings, washing lines and other similar installations.
- Studies relating to electric locomotives and EMU's
- Train simulation and rating selection based on compute simulated modeling of electric traction.
- Studies relating to traction energy, maintenance, safety and reliability of electrification system and electric rolling stock.
- Turnkey execution of Railway electrification projects.
Ports and Waterways
|We provide total consultancy services from concept to commissioning for Ports, Water Resources and Inland Waterway Terminals, including planning, design and logistics, surveys, field investigations, project reports, detailed engineering and project management. |
- Dredging and Reclamation
- Navigational Systems
- Berthing Structures
- Dry Docks
- Material Handling Systems
- Cargo Storage Systems
Signal and Telecomm
|We offer a team of experienced engineers to provide appropriate and cost effective solutions to wide ranging signaling and telecommunication requirements of user agencies in Railway and non-railway sectors.|
- Field survey and collection of Data
- Feasibility studies
- System planning and design
- System specifications
- Detailed engineering
- Project Management
- Project preparation and planning
- Installation and supervision
- Acceptance testing and commissioning
- Maintenance methodology
- Training of client's personnel